homemquintafeira

Blogue da autoria de Manuel Leite da Costa

Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Last Shadow Puppets


The colder the night gets,The further she strays.And he doesn't like it,Being this way.And she tried so hard to steer away from the meeting place,But her heart had led her there.She clings to his consciousness,Wherever he lays.He struggles to sleep at night and during the day.He`s worried she`s waiting in his dreams to drag him back to the meeting place.His love had left him there.Where her voice still echoes,?I`m sorry I met you darling,I`m sorry I met you?.As she turned into the night, all he has was the words,?I`m sorry I met you darling,I`m sorry I left you?.For weeks they had strolled around,Playing the fools.They knew the time would come and time would be cruelBecause it is cruel to everyoneHe`s crying out from the meeting placeHe`s stranded himself there. Meeting Place